Friday, May 7, 2010

Pres is 7 mos!

I know I say it every month, but I can't believe Pres is already 7 mos old. It just seems like it can't have been 7 mos since we came home from the hospital. But, I guess I must believe it.....everyone says it's true!!
Pres is quite a big girl at 7 mos. Due to an ear infection, we found that she has gained TWO(yes, 2) pounds since her 6 mos check(21#10oz now)!!! She does like to eat. =) She has started solids, & likes them well enough. The only thing she has refused so far is avacado(& I can't blame her...I don't like it either!).
She is rolling both ways & all over the place. She's doing some scooting...I would imagine crawling will come before too long. Looks like she is going to be right down the middle of Ava & Drew as far as milestones go. Ava & Drew are still her favorite people, they can make her laugh just by being in the room. We're hoping that some day she will start sleeping better(at this point, I'm not even wishing for all night...just 5 consecutive hours would be nice!).
Overall she is still the happiest baby one could wish for. People even stop me when I'm out with the kids to tell me how happy/content/ good she is!! And if we're not counting the nights, it's all true! ;)

1 comment:

Lee and Heather Robinson said...

is that an amber teething necklace? she's precious!