Friday, May 7, 2010

San Antonio Zoo & Sea World

On Wednesday, my parents headed to San Antonio with Ava & Drew. (Pres & I were supposed to go, but I decided we should stay home since she had an ear infection.) Thursday morning, they headed to the zoo. Mom was kind enough to send me some pics from her phone, since I couldn't be there. Here's one at a fish tank:
And one with a crocodile(Drew's favorite animal right now!):
Drew LOVES animals! And always loves the zoo. Ava could take it or leave it, but anywhere Noni is, she's happy to be!
We also found out that they LOVE hotel rooms! We stayed in one last summer on the way to Gulf Shores, but I'm sure they don't remember it. Here, they are lazing in bed w/ milk watching TV!

While Ava may be ambivalent about the zoo.....she LOVED Sea World. They went there today & Ava fell in love with the sea animals.
At the Shamu show, she was so excited that the pic is blurry from her jumping up & down. Drew on the other hand, didn't seem to know what to make of it.
They also got to see & feed the dolphins while there:

After hearing about how much fun they had, Jeremy & I have already decided that we'll have to take a family trip to Sea World soon(well, not too soon...we'll wait till the temps drop down out of the 100s at least!).
Glad they had a great time. Thanks, Noni & Dandy, for taking them! Love you!




No comments: