Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mini-forts & new dresses

Since I've been a little remiss in my blogging lately, I'll be combining some posts as I try to update on how we're doing.

I don't even remember when this picture was taken. I know that after 200 "momma, cover me up"s followed by them uncovering to see the TV, I was thinking creatively to get them to stop! ;) Viola: mini-forts. They waited more than 2 minutes to tear them down, so that was progress!
Of course the feet touching in the middle led to a couple fights....guess we need a bigger couch.


Pres & Ava just got 2 new smocked dresses from my mom(she makes them!). They are SO adorable & the softest fabric. I asked her if she would make me one & I think she thought I was kidding... =).

Pres has pink sheep:


I could not get Ava to just let me take a picture of her. In every one she is holding her cars in front of the smocking...which is what I wanted to show off. This is the best I could do. If you can't tell, it's chocolate cupcakes w/ pink icing. Adorable!



No comments: