Friday, September 5, 2008

Water with lunch?

Drew WILL NOT drink from a sippy cup. I have been trying since he was 4 months old & he absolutely refuses it. So, he usually drinks from a 'sippy w/ straw'(not sure what it's really called), or a 'big boy' cup. Now, I don't let him actually hold the big boy cup all by himself(I'm not crazy--yet!), but he does help me. He holds the sides & I hold the bottom.

Well, sometimes when he's being 'difficult', I'll just set it on his tray & wait for him to make a move for it. Unfortunately, he's a little quicker than I give him credit for. Today, he managed to knock it over(all over the tray & floor) before I could move! Rather than immediately cleaning it up, I let him play. Both Ava & Drew found this hilarious!! By the end, both babies, both chairs & the floor were pretty wet. It's amazing how much 4 oz of water can cover!



No comments: