Thursday, September 4, 2008

Let's play outside!

Ava & Drew love to be outside. I try to get us out whenever it's not 100 degrees--so, not that often! ;) Today was a beautiful, high 80, so after lunch we decided to spread a blanket and enjoy the great outdoors.
Ava had a great time--of course anytime she can smile for the camera, she's happy. Plus, she thinks the dogs are hilarious, so much of her time was spent laughing at them(& no, they weren't doing anything funny!)

Drew was being a little more reserved. Usually, he tries to take off across the grass, but was content to sit by Ava & look at Freckles.

Once Drew decided he wanted to sit in my lap, I knew it was time to go in. Even at 80 & breezy, it was too hot for me with a baby in my lap! :)
As for the dogs, they're still a little unsure of these 2 new creatures in their life. So, after some closer inspection--& Ava's screaming--they decided to retreat for other parts of the yard!





No comments: