Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Silly Times with Drew

Drew & I got to have some special one-on-one time today. Ava isn't feeling well, so she napped a little longer than he did. I don't have lots of time when it's just me & ONE baby, so it's kind of fun every now & then! But, with Drew, I have to constantly be coming up with things to do. He doesn't like to just sit & cuddle or play with one toy for more than 2 minutes. So, here's an outline of our 45 mins alone:

1st, we went outside & played in the grass & with the dogs. I didn't attempt a picture, as both dogs & Drew were likely to go after the camera! Drew really enjoy feeling of the grass...and only attempted to eat a couple of handfuls(I caught it just in time). He didn't seem to interested in the dogs today...until he heard Freckles' collar jangle.

After that we came inside & played drums on the laundry basket....followed by an attempt at capturing the camera:



Then a little jumping *outside* the jumperoo:
We then decided it would be fun to put Drew IN the laundry basket....we did some zooming around the room, which was met with much laughter!

Now we'll stand up in the basket. We also had time for some rolling around on the floor, pulling mommy's hair & trying to get into the pantry unnoticed(not sure why that is always his goal these days).

Drew's a lot of fun to play with & I enjoyed every minute. Especially the random hugs he would give me in the middle of play. Even though he's extremely independent for the most part, he still never fails to let me know how much he loves me!

No comments: