Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Eve

What a wonderful Christmas we had this year. I was able to get our tree up a week before(which is good considering we had just moved the week before that!) & had gifts wrapped under it. The kids loved it & talked about it often(mostly worrying about why there wasn't a star on top--and I didn't really know the answer, b/c I thought I had a star!).

On Christmas Eve, we went out to my parent's house & had a 'snack' dinner & dessert(of course) with Noni, Dandy, Aunt Jess & Uncle Casey. Then, even though Noni said we couldn't open any gifts, we talked her into letting us do the ones from each other. This year, both Ava & Drew had a blast opening gifts & weren't ready to stop. They seem to especially love their Mr/Mrs Potato Heads! :)

This is a picture in front of our little tree just before we left. Sadly, we forgot our camera, so don't have any others of Christmas Eve.

No comments: