Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday Presley!

Ok, yes, her birthday was Wednesday...but, 2 days late is better than nothing, right!?

We didn't do much for her birthday. Just our normal Wednesday stuff(Bible study, lunch, naps, play outside), then had a couple gifts for her that evening.

Here's our birthday girl all dressed up & ready to head to the church:


Yay! Daddy's home & it's time to celebrate! :)



Where's the food?!


They come bearing gifts! (I decided not to bother wrapping them. We didn't have a lot of time before Pres needed to go to bed, so it was quicker this way!)


They're a hit! (& of course, Ava & Drew love the new toys, too!)


Presley, at 1 year old you:
*are 25 lbs(>95%) & 31 1/2 in(>95%)
*wearing 18-24mos clothes (& some 2T)
*still nursing 3-4x/day(and at least once at night!)
*trying to walk....you'll take a couple steps & get so excited you lose your balance & fall over
*say dada, momma & drew...uhoh, hi & byby.
*"talk" ALL the time...
*make us laugh all the time....from your dancing to music no one else hears, to pulling up your shirt & grabbing your rolls & giggling...you are hilarious!
*LOVE Ava & Drew. When they 'let' you play with them, you are SO happy!
*are generally happy...as long as you're getting your way & are right in the middle of whatever is going on ;)
My sweet baby girl, I cannot believe you are already ONE! Time as just flown by & we have loved every minute. I'm so glad you & Ava are becoming friends & that you are big enough to withstand Drew's hugs! :) Hearing the 3 of you laughing together just swells my heart & brings joyful tears to my eyes! I love how your face lights up & you crawl as fast as you can to the door when I say daddy's home. You make me feel so special when I get home after being away from you for a bit & you get so excited that you can't hold still. How I wish you could stay little forever, but I know that we're going to have even more fun as you grow up. I love you P! :)


No comments: