Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pres is 6 months old!

It is very hard to believe we are half-way to 1! I know I've said it before, but time is just flying by. I'm not ready for my babies to grow up!! The 1st year didn't go this fast w/ Ava & Drew....guess I wasn't chasing around 2 toddlers then either.

Pres is a very very happy baby. Pretty much the only time she gets upset is if I don't feed her fast enough...and even then, she can be distracted. She adores Ava & Drew....loves to watch them no matter what they are doing. And when they pay attention to her she gives them the biggest smile!! It's so fun to watch them all interact!


We had her 6 month well check this morning. She is a big girl: 19#8oz(95%) & 28in(+95%). The doctor said it's time to start solids. I'm not really looking forward to it, but we'll get started soon.

No comments: