Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Presley @ 5 months

I'm a couple days late with this because Jeremy & I were out of town on Saturday, when Pres acutally turned 5 months. (Thanks, again, mom & dad for the awesome birthday present! :)). Presley has to be the happiest baby ever(during the day at least!).



We got the jumperoo out for her a couple weeks ago. She loves it! Very much reminds me of Ava at this age...she would be happy to jump & jump forever!

Pres has started sucking her thumb. At first, she just did it at night, but now I'll catch her often with it in her mouth. Very cute.....I don't even want to think about getting her to stop in a year or so! ;)


1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh she is adorable! 5 months already! It's going by so fast. Addy just turned 4 months old and I can't believe all her new skills already!

Take care!