Thursday, February 25, 2010

Snow Day!

It actually snowed here on Tuesday--BIG flakes, too! I *think* it's the 1st time we've seen actual snow(not just ice) since I've lived here(apx 6 yrs ago)! I was able to take Ava & Drew out that morning when it was really coming down hard. Drew thought it was great. Ava did too....until a big snowflake hit her in the face. Then she was DONE. Sat on the doorstep while Drew & I played. He really enjoyed throwing snowballs at the house.
Then daddy came home from work a little early to help us build a snowman. Drew was ready to go when he got home & they got it started. Ava & I went out after a bit. Fortunately, it was only lightly snowing at that time, so it didn't seem to bother her as much. She finally let me put her down & seemed to enjoy walking in it. She absolutely would not touch any of it, though! Pres had a fine time hanging out in her bouncy seat in the warm house watching a Baby Einstein! ;)
After about 45 minutes, we headed back in to warm up & enjoy some hot chocolate.



No comments: