Thursday, January 21, 2010

Presley

Since I've gotten quite behind on blogging lately, I'm just going to do a couple big posts & combine things. 1st: Presley. She is such a joy. Smiles easily & likes to laugh. Last week, my mom stayed a few days with us & she was really good at getting Pres to laugh:
Pres in her new highchair. Ava & Drew just have booster seats, but I thought it'd be nice for Pres to join us at the table and the booster seats don't recline. Plus, I didn't want to dedicate another kitchen chair to booster seat usage. (Noni is making her laugh again in this 1st one)


Apparently the new chair is quite comfy. She had been in it for about 15 mins & I came back to find this:

We have also pulled out the exersaucer. She has such great control of her head we don't have to 'pad' it & since she's so long, there's no need for books under her feet(both things we had to do w/ Ava & Drew when we 1st tried this out!). Ava & Drew are quite fascinated with their old toy. We've even caught Drew climbing in it. :)

Ava & Drew are both very helpful at pointing out the toys & showing Pres what they do.

No comments: