Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cowboys & Backpacks

We cheered the Cowboys on this past weekend. Ava & Drew fully decked out in their Cowboys gear from Dandy & Noni(they even wore it to church!). They have no understanding that the Cowboys lost & you'll still occasionally hear Drew shout 'Go Cowboys!'. :)

This is Drew showing Ava her new bedding. We have bought her a twin bed & bedding(just need to go get a mattress) & will hopefully be starting that transition soon. She is already in a toddler bed, so I don't think it will be too much of a process. We need her crib for Pres(who is now sleeping in her own room & is almost too heavy for the packnplay!).


Backpack, Backpack. Ava & Drew LOVE Dora!! I had thought a while back(before we found Dora) that I would like to get them backpacks & let them carry their own 'supplies' when we go out. (It's hard enough juggling 2 toddlers, a baby, assorted bags, infant carrier, strollers, etc etc!) I wasn't sure that they'd carry them & the last thing I needed was TWO more bags to carry. But, once we started watching Dora, I felt like it would work. And sure enough.....I gave them to them before we left for Bible study Wed morning & I didn't think they'd ever take them off. They love putting stuff in them & wearing them around.

Here, they are watching Dora while wearing/playing with their backpacks. :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

What a GREAT idea! I wish I would have thought about that for Johnny when Hannah was a baby.