Friday, October 16, 2009

Update & pics from the last week

We are doing really well. Presley, after staying awake all night the 1st 2 nights home, has settled into a pretty good sleep routine that results in mom getting about 6-8 hrs of sleep! :) Ava & Drew have been keeping dad on his toes...one night, all 3 ended up in the guest bed together(it's only a double--was quite cute!). Jeremy is doing great as "Mr Mom"...from making breakfast to changing & washing diapers to bathtime & bedtime. I am so appreciative of him!! Drew is very interested in Presley & loves to look at her & talk to her. Ava...not so much. The only time she really acknowledges her is when she cries...then Ava cries too! I'm feeling good & trying not to overdo it...difficult, I know.

Here are a few pics from the last few days. Somehow I'm always the one taking pics & never get in any.



Next week, Ava & Drew go to my parent's for a few days, while Jeremy goes back to work. It'll be quite strange to have just one baby around! ;) Hopefully, I'll be ready when Ava & Drew get back...b/c the week after that...I'M ON MY OWN! Aagh! :)

No comments: