Friday, August 29, 2008

My babies

So, we have a blog now. Guess it's about time. I'll try to post often...but, I make no promises! Ava & Drew, our 8 1/2 mo old twins, keep me pretty busy these days. I guess I'll start by telling you a little about them!

DREW:



  • the 'baby king', 'bear'
  • needy & independant all at the same time
  • crawling, pulling up & cruising...even standing alone for seconds at a time!
  • loves to 'investigate' everything...he's already learning the word no ;)
  • blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes & a smile that'll knock your socks off!
  • loves his sister, but wants to play too rough for her taste!
  • he is ALL boy...rough & tumble, loves the outside

AVA:


  • my little princess, sweet pea, 'pretty'
  • must be the most content baby ever.. only cries when she's hungry or hurt
  • smiles easily & at anything...loves to laugh at her daddy & brother
  • in no hurry to be moving around on her own..that's what mommy & daddy are for, right!?
  • sweet, little cuddle bug...loves to sleep in the big bed
  • not much hair yet, but what's there is blonde & sticking straight up, beautiful blue eyes & a mouthful of teeth!

Well, those are my babies. I can't believe they're almost 9 mos old. Seems like only yesterday we brought them home for their 1st Christmas:



Photobucket

No comments: