Saturday, August 30, 2008

Drew's Push Toy

We got Drew a push toy today. He's been pulling up, cruising & standing alone(a little bit), so I figured this was the next step. He seemed to like it. And even took a couple steps behind it! We're working on figuring out how to put video on here, but until then here are some pics:

Ava watching(she LOVES getting her picture taken!):



Well, I think I like it!


And now, tired of watching, decides to try & take her diaper off...this has become her new hobby!




1 comment:

Katherine said...

I am so glad you have a blog. I will add yours to the ones I check everyday. I love to see pics of the babies. I missed seeing them the last time they were in town. Let me know when you guys come in again. Hopefuly Dryver and Drew will get along better this time:)