Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Ava & Drew.

Ava & Drew turned 4 about 3 weeks ago. They were very excited for their birthday this year--seemed to really 'get it' for the 1st time.

We started off the day with birthday doughnuts. We never get doughnuts, so they thought that was great!

Then we headed to Grapevine Mills Mall to the Sealife Aquarium. It was so much fun. Noni, Dandy & Aunt Jess met us there & we just had the best time looking at all the different sea creatures.

After the aquarium, we went over to the Rainforest Cafe & met Uncle Will for lunch. It was a lot of fun, even though all the loud noises scared Drew a little. He still seemed to enjoy his lunch & all the things to look at.

Dear sweet, independent, beautiful Ava,
I love your zest for life. Your crazy energy. Your infectious smiles. Your crazy laughs. You light up anyone's day that sees you. You are so much fun & so very funny. I love when you're happy. I love you when you're moody. I love how you love Drew. I love how you tolerate Pres(I know you love her, too!). I love watching you play with your cars, and how you love getting your hair fixed. I love how you love to sleep & would sleep all day--if your brother & sister could stay quiet! :) I love listening to your prayers. I love seeing you start to 'come out of your shell' & want to go to church & see the other kids. I love how you like to play alone, but still need Drew to be close.
I love you!!
Mom
Dear affectionate, sensitive, adorable Drew,
I love your snuggles. Your nonstop energy. Your sweet smile. Your super big hugs. You are so sweet & caring. I love playing with you. I love you when you're happy. I love you when you cry(and even when you pitch your fits!). I love how you try to play alone(because Ava does), but can't quite enjoy it without her. I love how you love Ava. And how you love Pres. I love watching you with your friends. I love listening to your (sometimes super long) prayers. I love watching you with the girls. And how you're already learning to be their caring, protector brother.
I love you!!
Mom

8 comments:

Chintan Popat said...

Hey very nice blog...

-Chintan.
www.facebookstatuscollections.blogspot.com

Teuvo Vehkalahti said...

Teuvon kuvat Noormarkusta kävi täällä ja toivottaa hyvää loppukseän jatkoa.
www.ttvehkalahti.blogspot.com

VanillaSushi <-family blog said...

How cute!! Happy birthday to your beautiful four year olds you truly are blessed!

Http://www.vanillasushi.blogspot.com

탄탄대로 (Tantandaro) said...

What cute kids you have! They are so adorable.

Unknown said...

I have got nice and miracle information with your blog.


PLease visit on these hypertext keywords also:-- tile cleaning chattanooga | tile cleaning birmingham | tile cleaning huntsville | hardwood cleaning gadsden | hardwood cleaning chattanooga

Florescaroly said...

"Leading Carpet Cleaner in Ocala are taught to make the carpet dry ASAP. The longer the carpet is wet the longer it has to attract dirt and disrupt your life.

Many people expect the carpet to dry in 24 to 48 hours. We however are crushed if it takes more than 8 hours to dry. Sometimes our steam carpet cleanings dry in as little as 4 hours!
"

ciindiisjrny said...

Twins! Congrats, you seem like a great mom.

Unknown said...

They are so adorable :)
http://labeauteofblondes.blogspot.co.uk