Sunday, March 6, 2011

Silly photo shoot

A week or so ago, I decided I wanted to get some pics of all 3 kids together. I thought it shouldn't be too hard, since Ava & Drew understand me well & Pres will do what they do. I was wrong. 1st, Ava pitched a fit....I finally got her calmed down in time for Pres to take a nap. When I got back, Drew was ready to have a tantrum. So, I did not get ANY pics this day of all 3 of them...but, some weren't too bad.



Pres watching Ava scream & cry:




Just after she calmed down....red face, sad eyes:





Now, we're getting happier.



After Drew's fit, the 2 of them decided they DID want to take pictures...



And more pictures...


More...


....


Now we're just being silly :)



Sleepy.....time for naps!












1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE these! You need to be a professional photographer! =) Miss and love you guys!