Thursday, February 17, 2011

New clothes, Big Brother & Tents

Showing off her new outfit....

Easter shirts..


Drew loves to 'help' me with Presley. He holds her hand & walks her to the door so I can get all my stuff in. Once in the house, he walks her to where we take off shoes & jackets(when they're wearing them) & helps her get them off. Such a good big brother.


Drew & Ava got these adorable tents from Aunt Amy for Christmas. Since we have limited space right now, I can't leave them out all the time, but these 2 early risers needed a distraction this morning! I honestly thought Pres might fall asleep in there....but, unfortunately she boycotted the am nap! :/


(notice how Drew is in ALL of these pictures?! he has become quite the camera hog lately!!:))

1 comment:

Lee and Heather Robinson said...

Where'd you get the Easter shirts? So cute!