Friday, August 27, 2010

"I'm Sick"

Back in May, Drew got a very weird tummy bug: it started with him telling me his tummy hurt after lunch, then a fever , followed shortly by vomitting 3 times over the course of a couple hours, & the fever lasted until bedtime. The next morning he was fine & even went with Noni, Dandy & Ava to Sea World the next day.

During this illness, I layered some blankets under some towels in the 'big TV room', gave him the 'throw up' bucket & ordered "Bee Movie" on our DVR.

About once every other week since then, Drew & I have the following conversation:
Drew: Mommy, I sick!
Me: What's wrong.
D: I think I gonna spit (throw up)
Me: Ok, what do we need to do?
D: need sheets, bucket & Bees
**he has yet to actually BE sick again....guess he just likes the extra attention! ;)

No comments: