Wednesday, June 16, 2010

That's not exactly what it's intended for...

As much as I was hoping to get out of having to have a sandbox(and after last summer's beach trip, it looked hopeful), Drew has discovered a love of sand. Last week at Noni & Dandy's, he spent hours in the sandbox they have. So, after I told Jeremy about it, we decided to get him one for home.
It arrived yesterday(2 days early...GO Little Tikes!) & I promptly put it together(it was easy!). We bought sand toys today at Target & they have been happily playing in it. We're not going to get sand for it (& move it outside) until we get back from our vacation.
I think Drew will be thrilled when he sees what it really is....Ava may not be too happy with me. Although, I picked this one because one side is for sand & the other for water. And we know Ava likes water! :) (She tells us often!). We'll see. But, until then, indoor sandbox anyone?!




No comments: