Sunday, September 27, 2009

There's a baby in there?

I can't believe I'm already 38 1/2 weeks & our c-section is Friday! This time has just flown by. Guess that's what happens when you're chasing 2 toddlers all day.
Of course Ava & Drew have no idea of how much their world is about to change, but they have shown quite an interest in my ever growing belly--especially Ava. She'll pat & rub my belly & say 'baby'. Drew's more interested in where the baby is going--the pack-n-play we've set up in the playroom.




2 comments:

Lee and Heather Robinson said...

Enjoy your last week with 2 babies! I can't wait to hear the details of the new addition. I'll be praying for a smooth delivery!

Kelly said...

Friday!?! Wow, you're right, things have flown by. Congratulations! I'm excited to hear about your new arrival. Best of luck to you. Here's to a smooth and uneventful birth. =) Take care. I'm right behind you... six weeks to go.