Thursday, June 18, 2009

18 mos & 24 wks

This has been a week full of drs appointments.

Yesterday, was Ava & Drew's 18 mos well-check. The pediatrician was very impressed w/ both of them. Drew showed off many of his skills, while Ava chilled in dad's lap & refused to cooperate(typical behavior, really!).

Drew measured at 27#5oz(60%) & 34 1/4in(90%).
Ava measured at 24#4oz(50%) & 33 1/2ins(91%).

They got one shot each w/ the promise of no more shots(unless we do flu shots) until they're 4!! YAY.
Ava & Drew @ 18 mos:

Then, today was my 24 wk appt. Had to do the glucose test to see if I have gestational diabetes--I DO NOT! Have to say I do enjoy the orange drink--though I was a bit jittery after consuming that much sugar that quickly! ;)

Babies heartbeat was in the 150s. Not much else to report. I'll go back in a month, then start every 2 wk appts! Hard to believe I'm getting that close!

No comments: